Sunday, April 23, 2017, 3:00 - 4:30PM
First Event FREE
This workshop is free if it is your first time attending a Passport seminar or webinar. Use code NEWSTUDENT when you register.
Rob Humbracht, President, Passport Admissions
If you are not satisfied with one of our classes, we will give you a complete refund.
Online Classroom - We'll send a link a few days before the event.
It's not like applying to college.
The application to medical school opens for submission in early June, so it's crucial to learn how to fill out the application the right way. What you say in each section matters.
Join us for our Application Bootcamp so that you:
- Avoid common mistakes in completing the application
- Know what to say in your most meaningful essays, and how to distinguish these essays from your personal statement
- Learn the most effective way to describe the activities you need to list to get in
- Read samples from previous students (both good and bad) to understand how to tackle each portion of the application
- Learn the do's and don'ts of the personal statement
We'll hit the sections of the application that students most often struggle with so that you know what to say and how to say it when the application opens.
We hope you'll join us!